It can be daunting starting a new job with new software. So, we've put together this guide that covers the features that reception or admin staff will use the most. This article covers:
Getting set up
Each user has their own individual calendar settings and email signature.
1. Find your Log in Page and Bookmark it, because you'll be coming back a lot.
2. Set the look and feel of your calendar. In particular, ask your coworkers what your SMS and email reminder defaults should be.
4. If you encounter any problems viewing appointment details, client files or other features, ask your supervisor to make sure all the practitioners have shared their calendars with you and that you have permission to access the features you need.
Making and managing appointments
Managing appointments well is key to keeping things running smoothly.
1. You'll need to be able to make a new appointment
2. Find out the difference between rescheduling and editing the details of an appointment, then learn how to reschedule an appointment and edit an appointment
3. You'll also need to know how to cancel, no show, or delete an appointment
4. When a client arrives, you may want to mark an appointment as attended
Managing client information
Keeping your client details organised will make everything else easier.
Getting invoicing right is so important.
2. Learn how to apply a payment to an invoice. Check with your supervisor whether you'll be using any of our payment integrations, as the workflow is a little different if you're using Tyro, Pin Payments, or Openpay.
3. There are quite a few other things to do with an invoice, that you might want to be familiar with
coreplus has a number of features, and it can feel like a lot to learn when you're just starting out.
Please let us know if you have any questions and don't forget to rate this help article below, so that we can continue to improve our support to you!