Uploading documents and files into your client's file allows you to keep your desk free of paper and all client data securely stored in one place.
💡 coreplus supports the following file types:
1. From the Client List, select the client you wish to upload files into
2. Click on Files
There are two ways to upload a file; Dragging and dropping files into the file browser, or by uploading via the file explorer.
Drag and drop
1. Select one or more files and drag them into the files section
Click to upload
1. Click on Upload
2. Select the file, then click Open
What can I do with an uploaded file
Organise into folders
1. Click on New Folder to add a folder within the files section
2. Enter the name, then click OK to save
Assign a file to an appointment
1. Right click on a file and select Assign to
2. Find the appointment, set the association type, then click the + symbol
Download, preview, move to, rename, attach file to email, assign to an appointment, or delete a file
Right click on a file or folder to be presented with options specific to the file type.
💡 Only image files and PDF documents can be previewed. You will need to download to view other file types.
💡 You can select multiple files by pressing CTRL or Command on the keyboard while clicking on the files.