Keep all your client's important contacts directly in your client's file. Add an emergency contact, a family member for a minor client (including for medicare purposes), insurers, lawyers and employers for your third party invoicing purposes. Treaters are useful for any clinical interaction your client has had with another practitioner, other than a referrer.
Add a family member
1. From the client's file, click on Contacts and select Family from the drop down menu
2. Click on Add Family Member, populate the fields and click Save Entry
💡When adding a family member, you can Set as Invoice Recipient. When creating an invoice, select Family Member as the Invoice Recipient. You will only be able to set one Family Member as the invoice recipient.
Add an employer
1. From the client's file, click on Contacts and select Employer from the drop down menu. Skip to Step 3 if you have already made an employer in the Employer List
2. You will need to add an employer to the Employer List before applying it to the client. Click on Employer List and then select Add New. Populate the fields and click Save. Close the Employer List to go back to the Employer Details page
3. On the Employer Details page, click Add Employer, this will open a list of all pre populated employers you have previously entered into coreplus. Select the Employer you wish to add and click Add to client
Add an insurer
1. From the client's file, click on Contacts and select Insurer from the drop down menu. Skip to Step 3 if you have already made an Insurer in the Insurer List
2. Click on Insurer List to add an insurer. Click on Add, populate the fields and click either Add & Save to Client or Add to Insurer List
3. On the Insurer Details page, click on Insurer List and then select from one of the pre populated insurers that you have previously entered and click Add to Client
Add a Treater
1. From the client's file, click on Contacts and select Treaters from the drop down menu
2. Click on Add New, populate the fields and then click Save
Add a Lawyer
1. From the client's file, click on Contacts and select Lawyer from the drop down menu. Skip to Step 3 if you have already made a Lawyer in the Lawyer List
2. Click on Lawyer List to add a lawyer. Click on Add, populate the fields and click Save. Close the Manage Lawyers to go back to the Insurer Details page
3. On the Lawyer Details page, type the Lawyer name in the Company Name field. You will be presented with a drop down menu where you can select from the lawyer list. Click on the relevant lawyer
4. The Lawyers details will auto populate the relevant fields. Click Save to finish
💡 Adding a lawyer to the Lawyer List starts a collection of Lawyer contacts that you can apply to the current client you are in, as well as other clients who have the same Lawyer contact.