Store all of your client's referrals in one place, allowing you to easily link them directly to your client's appointments and invoices.
You can make notes about the referral, set a referral status (In progress, Completed and Rejected) and even upload supporting documents to the referral by dragging and dropping!
1. From your client's file, click Details/Referrers
2. Under Medical Demographics, click Manage Referrals
3. Click the Add referral button
4. Type in the referrers name (If already added to coreplus - If not, see step 5 below) and referral information and status, then click the Save button
💡 Click or drag referral files into the Files section too!
5. If the referrer or clinic is not yet added to coreplus, then click Add referrer/clinic
6. Enter in the Title, First name, and Last name. If you don't need to add clinic details right away (or at all), click Skip link clinic.
7. Either search for an existing clinic, or create one by entering their details below, and click the Next button
8. Add the referrers provider number and any other details, then click the Save button
💡 Click the 'Copy the clinic details...' tick-box to save re-typing the clinic address!
9. You can now click the Save button for this referral
📝 You can also manage your referrers and clinics from the Referrers section of your account
Check out what else you can do with referrals and referring doctors in coreplus:
📝Run a referrer report to see how many clients have been referred by each referrer
📝Set appointment limits with an associated referral
📝Add a referral for a bulk bill or patient claim invoice for medicare purposes
📝Link referrers to clinics