Doing the best for your clients, and getting the most out of your day, means learning how to use coreplus effectively. This guide will take you through:
5. Getting help
📝 Practitioners who will be doing their own appointment booking and invoicing may also like to see our training guide for reception or admin staff
Getting yourself set up
Each user has their own individual calendar settings, so, you'll need to set yours up to suit your needs
1. Find your Log in Page and Bookmark it, because you'll be coming back a lot.
4. If you encounter any problems viewing appointment details, client files or other features, ask your practice manager to make sure all other practitioners have shared their calendars with you, that you have permission to access the features you need and that client files have been shared with you
Manage your schedule
Make sure everyone knows when you're available and when you're not.
1. Add your calendar schedule
2. You can block out time in your calendar for breaks, holidays of admin time
Managing case notes
Keep your client's clinical notes up to date.
2. Once a case note is saved in coreplus, it can't be changed. If you want to be able to edit the notes later save draft notes instead.
Communicate with GPs or other professionals.
2. Save time by adding case notes to a letter
coreplus has a number of features, and it can feel like a lot to learn when you're just starting out.
Please let us know if you have any questions and don't forget to rate this help article below, so that we can continue to improve our support to you!