In order to initiate a secure message, we first need to access the Argus/HealthLink directory to search for our recipient.
Please follow the below steps to initiate a secure message:
1. Navigate to Dashboard > Communication > Secure Messaging
2. Click on Create Message and then click on Search Provider Directory
3. Enter the name or address of the recipient and click Search to bring up the results
4. Choose the recipient from the list and then click Confirm to proceed
5. Fill in the following details to enable the Select File and Send button
Client Name - choose the client for whom you will be sending secure messages
Sender Name - chose the practitioner assigned to the client
Sender Clinic - which site the client is assigned to
Receiver Name - name of the receiving doctor (retrieved from Referrer section)
Receiver Clinic - name of the receiving clinic (retrieved from Clinic section)
6. Click on Select File and Send, choose the document from the patient's files and then click Send to finalise
💡 Currently you can only select saved letters from a client Files > Saved letters folder
Step 1 - 2
Step 2 - 3
Stage 5 - 6:
See similar articles realting to Secure Message Delivery:
Please let us know if you have any questions and don't forget to rate this help article below, so that we can continue to improve our support to you!
Did this answer your question?