Quickly and easily write out a letter to send off to the client's referring doctor or another contact. Letters can also be stored in coreplus, making for easy and consistent record keeping.
📝 Need a refresher on how to create and edit your letter templates? Take a look at this article.
1. From a client's file, click on Generate Letter
2. Choose the recipient and then select a template
3. From here, you can make any final adjustments to the letter
4. Once finalised, you can preview, print, save, email as a PDF attachment or create a PDF. See image below for which icons to click.
💡 The @ symbol is a great tool for when you want to email as a pdf attachment. Once selected it redirects you to a email so you can send it straight away to your client!
5. If you click on Save, a window will appear for you to name the file. Name the letter and then click OK
6. The saved letters are stored in the Files section under Saved Letters
You may also be interested in:
Please let us know if you have any questions and don't forget to rate this help article below, so that we can continue to improve our support to you!