Quickly and easily write out a letter to send off to the client's referring doctor or another contact. Letters can also be stored in coreplus, making for easy and consistent record keeping.
📝 Need a refresher on how to create and edit your letter templates?
Please follow the below steps to generate a letter:
1. From a client's file, click on Generate Letter
2. Choose the recipient and then select a template
3. From here, you can make any final adjustments to the letter
4. Once finished, you can preview, print, save, email as a PDF or save as a PDF
5. If you click on Save, a window will appear for you to name the file. Name the letter and then click OK
6. The saved letters are stored in the Files section under Saved Letters
💡 The @ symbol is a great tool for when you want to email as a PDF attachment. Once selected it redirects you to an email with the letter attached as a PDF so you can send it straight away to your client!
🚀 Did you know you can letters to GPs via our Secure Messaging add-on?
See similar articles relating to generating a letter:
Please let us know if you have any questions and don't forget to rate this help article below, so that we can continue to improve our support to you!