Quickly and easily write out a letter to send off to the client's referring doctor or another contact. Letters can also be stored in coreplus, making for easy and consistent record keeping.
📝 Need a refresher on how to create and edit your letter templates? Take a look at this article.
1. From a client's file, click on Generate Letter
2. Choose the recipient and then select a template
3. From here, you can make any final adjustments to the letter
4. Once finalised, there are multiple options you can make
5. If you're looking to save a copy of the letter to the client's file in coreplus, click on Save, name the letter and then click OK
6. The saved letter can is stored in the Files section under Saved Letters