Maintain your practice and brand standards by creating letter templates anyone on your account can access to use. Letter templates save you time and are efficient for repetitive communications to your referrers, clients and other contacts.
There are two workflows through which to access and edit letter templates. Workflow 1 illustrates how to create a letter template from within Settings menu and Workflow 2 explains how to generate a letter using the template from within a client file.
1. Navigate to Dashboard > Setup > Settings and select Letters (under Templates)
2. The following page allows you to create and customise multiple templates. From here you can choose which template to edit and and use the Insert Information drop-down to utilise placeholders
💡 When you use your template to generate letters for clients, referrers etc, these placeholders will automatically be populated with the relevant information. These are shown on your template with a # symbol on each side (as shown above). To insert a placeholder, simply click on the desired place in your template, then select it from the drop-down list.
3. You can insert images into your template by clicking on the Insert Image button (shown below). Select the image you would like to insert and it will automatically go into the template
4. You can also define a margin for each side of the letter. Setting a margin will mean that the content of your letter will appear further towards the centre of the page
5. Once all changes have been made, click the Save button and enter a name for the template you have made and press OK
1. Navigate to a client's file and click on Generate Letter
2. Click on Select template to choose your letter template and use Select recipient to choose your recipient
3. Type out the letter, then click the Save button. Enter a name and this will save your letter against the client file. From here you can then preview, print, email or generate a pdf of the letter (hover mouse over buttons to see their function)