Create a schedule
2. You can break your schedule into smaller blocks or sessions to give reception staff more information about your availability or just to add a clear visual guide.
🛑 Allocation blocks can not be published to Client Portal or HealthEngine.
3. Schedules allow for a lunch break, but if you want to schedule in other regular breaks you'll need to create recurring appointments, to block out the time.
4. If you're having a day off, or a longer holiday, you can block out time in your calendar.
When you have a schedule in the system, several features become available to you.
2. The availability report can provide metrics for what percentage of a practitioner's available time is booked, based on their schedule
3. The appointment search function quickly finds available slots in a practitioners calendar, based on their schedule.
You may also be interested in:
Please let us know if you have any questions and don't forget to rate this help article below, so that we can continue to improve our support to you!