If you have a busy calendar and need to check the next possible option for a client to book an appointment, without scanning the whole calendar, then this is the right feature for you.
You can select this feature to pop up for every new appointment or you can select it manually. If you wish to have this pre-set prior to booking every appointment in, you can simple change the settings as per the below:
1. Click on "...More" within you calendar. Choose "Settings"
2. Click on "Other"
3. "Appointment Search Auto-Open" set to enable
Alternatively it is possible to use this function manually without the pop up on every appointment. To do so, please follow the below steps:
1. Click "+ New Appointment"
2. Enter Client details
3. Select your preferred Date and use the magnifying glass next to the date to open the search function
4. A pop up window will come up
💡 Make sure you don't block the any pop up windows as this may cause the feature to not work for you.
5. Once the search function window opened, you can select the dates, the days and times as well as appointment length as required. At the top you can select the practitioner you wish to check availability for.
6. If all info is entered, click search and choose your preferred time slot.
7. Finalise any further info before proceed to click "save"
💡 Depending on your calendar start time, it may show you an error saying that this is outside of practitioners start of the day, however as long as the time selected via the manual search is within the practitioners schedule, you can proceed with the booking.