Sending an Email reminder to your clients prior to their appointment can reduce no-shows and cancellations within your practice. We provide you with a default template that you can customize to fit your workplace!
This article includes:
💡 Only Supervisors can create/edit email appointment reminder templates
💡 Make sure to enable the Send appointment reminders in clients' timezone option in the interface settings so that the reminders state the appointment time in the client's timezone
Setting up an Email Reminder Template
1. From the Dashboard, click Setup > Settings > Email Appointment Reminder
2. Select the time frame for when the email reminder will be sent to the client
3. Set the email address you'd like the email reminders to be sent from
5. Set the template text for the email reminder as you please
6. Click Preview Sample Email to see what the email reminder will look like
7. Once you've finished setting your email reminder template up, click Save
💡 The email address you set here will apply for all appointments across your practice
💡 If you are using Telehealth by coreplus you can use this guide here to set up your template accordingly
When creating your template you have the option to use Placeholders.
Placeholders populate applicable content that is listed in the appointment details into the Email reminder.
As an example, if you were to use the &location& placeholder, the location of that specific appointment will populate within the SMS reminder in place of the placeholder.
See similar articles regarding Email Templates:
Please let us know if you have any questions and don't forget to rate this help article below, so that we can continue to improve our support to you!