Once an invoice has been printed or downloaded as a PDF, it will be automatically locked. The locked invoice prevents users without the correct access from modifying it after being finalised. You can unlock one or multiple invoices at a time.
This article covers:
Unlocking a single invoice
1. From your client's file, click Invoicing
2. Click on Actions, then Unlock
Unlocking multiple invoices at once
1. From within the client's invoicing section
2. Click on Unlock Multiple, and select each invoice row you wish to be unlocked by clicking on an empty part of the row.
3. Click on the invoices and then click here! to unlock the selected invoices.
💡 The text on each row will change to orange once selected
See similar articles regarding account payment:
Please let us know if you have any questions and don't forget to rate this help article below so that we can continue to improve our support to you!
Did this answer your question?