Xero is a cloud-based accounting software that allows you to perform all your business accounting needs. The Xero integration with coreplus allows invoices and payments recorded in your coreplus account to be synchronised to a corresponding Xero account. This enables you to take advantage of the powerful accounting tools Xero has to offer as well as reconcile coreplus revenue with actual bank transactions recorded with Xero.
💡 The coreplus integration with Xero allows for a one way sync only: coreplus to Xero. Any changes made in your Xero account WILL NOT sync back to coreplus.
📝 A Xero account is required for this integration to work. Start a free trial with Xero today
📝 It is important to determine which sync method you are going ahead with before enabling the add on. We advise consulting with your accountant first.
Enable your Xero Add On
1. From your Dashboard, select Setup and then Add Ons
2. Select the Xero tile
3. Enter your Xero sync settings
Revenue Account for Allocation of Invoices: This should correspond to a 'revenue' account that is set up in your Xero account. The codes must match exactly. Unpaid invoice items should be available to reconcile against the bank feed in Xero.
Bank Account For Allocation of Invoice Payments: The code set for allocation of invoice payments should correspond to a 'current asset' account that is set up in your Xero account. The codes much match exactly.
Default Invoice Status: This is the default invoice status that will be set in Xero.
Tax types for invoices with $0 GST: This is the tax type that will be set for invoices set with $0 GST.
- Invoices synced with 'GST Free Income' will be included in your BAS reports
- Invoices synced with 'BAS Excluded' will not be included in your BAS reports
Sync client details with Xero: This will allow client names, email addresses, client registration numbers and residential addresses to sync over to your Xero account
Once you have entered the relevant details into these fields, click Save Settings.
4. Select Authorise and enter your Xero user credentials to authorise your account. The below screen should appear, enter your Xero credentials to log into your Xero account.
5. Once logged in, an Authorise Application pop will appear. By selecting the Authorise button you are allowing coreplus and Xero to integrate and the daily sync to occur for data to be transferred from your coreplus to your Xero account.
6. Your account sync is complete!