Sending off a reminder to your clients prior to their appointment via an SMS/text can assist with reducing no shows or cancellations within your practice. We provide you with a default template and give you the option to customise it in a way that you like!
💡 Only Supervisors can create/edit SMS appointment reminder templates
💡 If you're looking to cancel or prevent future SMS reminders from being sent out to clients, click here!
- From the Dashboard, click Setup then select Settings
2. In Templates, click SMS Appointment Reminder
3. Set the template text for the SMS reminder as you please
💡 Placeholders populate applicable content that is listed in the appointment's details into the SMS reminder. As an example, if you were to use the &location& placeholder, this will include the appointment's location within the SMS reminder
💡 The character limit for SMS is 1000, billed per 160 characters.
4. Select the time frame for when the SMS reminder will be sent to the client
5. Once you've finished setting your SMS reminder template up, click Save