Our FAQs are based on the most commonly asked questions by our coreplus community. This section focuses on questions asked when you are just getting started in coreplus. Each collection has its own FAQ article, simply navigate to the collection to find each article for our most frequently asked questions!
This article covers:
I can't see my launch button?
Make sure that the appointment type is enabled for Telehealth by coreplus under Setup > Add ons > Telehealth by coreplus. You need to make sure that the appointment is in the present or future, if it still doesn't show up, try rescheduling the appointment.
I have a MAC, why can't I share my screen?
Sometimes MAC computers disable this setting so you will need to enable it:
1. Navigate to Apple icon > System Preference > Security & Privacy > Privacy
2. Select Screen Recording and select the tick box next to your browser to allow it to record your screen
My video is not working?
Check the following:
1. Check that there is nothing physically blocking your camera and that your camera is not on mute.
2. Check that you have allowed your browser to access your camera
3. Go to www.webcamtests.com and click Test my Webcam. If you're unable to see yourself on this website it indicates that there is something wrong with your camera or that your network does not allow video to be sent.
💡 Alternatively, the site may say "your webcam is being used or blocked by another application". If you get this error, please close ALL programs that have access to the camera and microphone. Simply closing a program may not be sufficient. Please ensure the program is fully shut down and does not continue to run in the background.
I want my client to see my screen?
You'll need to allow screen recording for your browser.
The sound is distorted?
If you can hear them, but they can't hear you, there could be a problem with your microphone settings. Here are a few things you can try to troubleshoot the problem:
1. Check that your microphone is not muted in the Telehealth session or on the microphone itself - some microphones have a mute button on the microphone or the wire that connects it.
2. Check that the person who can't hear you has their device volume on and their speakers are working. They can confirm this by playing some music on their device.
3. Check that you have allowed your browser to access your microphone
Go to www.onlinemictest.com to test your microphone is working. Follow the instructions on the page. If you don't see the line on the mic test move then there may be an issue with your microphone set up.
Where do I get the telehealth link?
This can be found via the Calendar > navigate to the Edit Appointment tab > Telehealth link. You can SMS or email your client this link or built it into your templates: SMS or Email reminder templates for Telehealth by coreplus Appointments
I can't see my client?
There are call controls on the bottom panel of the telehealth video. There is a flip camera icon, this feature is available when you have more than one camera available on your device - usually when used on a mobile phone. This button will switch between front and back-facing cameras.
What do you use the whiteboard for?
There are call controls on the bottom panel of the telehealth video This feature allows you to draw with participants. Check it out here: Telehealth by coreplus whiteboard
Can the client see the timer?
No, you are the only one that can see this feature, it is a great way of logging your time.
Will I get notified when a client arrives?
Telehealth by coreplus will chime to let you know when a participant joins. You can click the notifications icon to mute or unmute these notifications.
📝 If you're having any trouble using any of the features of coreplus, check out our article on Troubleshooting Telehealth by coreplus
Please let us know if you have any questions and don't forget to rate this help article below, so that we can continue to improve our support to you!