1. Click on the right hand corner to settings and more buttons
2. Go to Help and Feedback
3. Click on About Microsoft Edge
4. The browser will load and check for a new update. If a new update is available the browser will offer you to upgrade, alternatively it will state "Microsoft Edge is up to date"
💡 For coreplus use, ensure your browser version is higher than 87
1. On your computer, open Chrome
2. Click on the right hand corner to settings and more buttons
3. Go to Help
4. Click on About google chrome
5. The browser will load and check for a new update. If a new update is available the browser will offer you to relaunch, alternatively it will state "Google Chrome is up to date"
1. Open the Mozilla Firefox browser
2. Click the Open menu button in the upper-right corner of the screen
3. In the menu that appears, click the Help option at the bottom
4. Select About Firefox
5. In the window that appears, Firefox automatically checks for updates and displays the current version.
To keep Safari up to date for the version of macOS you're using, install the latest macOS updates. The most recent version of macOS includes the most recent version of Safari.
Please let us know if you have any questions. We are here to help!