The whiteboard function lets participants draw together during a telehealth by coreplus session.
To use the whiteboard by clicking on the drawing button.
You have several option within the whiteboard
- Colour pallet: Select a colour to draw with. The colour pallet icon will change colour to reflect the selected colour
- Eraser: Removes drawings.
- Ink drop: Disables the drawing mode for you only. Other participants will still be able to draw.
- Arrow: Only in practitioner view. Syncs drawings, so a participant who joined after drawing has started can see the drawing
- Bin: Only in practitioner view. Clears all drawings
- Cross: Exits whiteboard mode. If you go back in, your drawing will be waiting for you.