Admin notes allow you to create notes for an interaction with a client, or an Admin reminder for a follow-up report/referral.
This article includes:
From a Clients file
1. From the client's Overview page, select Admin Notes > Add Notes.
2. Adjust the relevant fields and dates, add a note, then click Save.
💡 SMS/Email appointment reminders & manual SMS/Email sent from the client record will be added as DONE Admin Note automatically.
From the Dashboard
1. From the Dashboard click Communication > Admin Notes > Add Notes
2. Adjust the relevant fields and dates, enter a client, add a note, then click Save.
💡 The Dashboard Admin Notes view will only list TO DO/IN PROGRESS notes, whereas notes marked as DONE will be mapped to the client file.
Edit or remove an Admin Note
1. From the list, click View/Edit next to a note > Edit at the bottom > adjust the relevant fields, then click Save.
You may also be interested in:
Please let us know if you have any questions and don't forget to rate this help article below, so that we can continue to improve our support to you!