Case notes allow you to create notes from a client's session. You can insert images, audio files and body charts into the case note, as well as applying templates to speed up note taking time.
Create a case note
1. From a client's file, click on Clinical
2. Type out your case note
3. Click File, then Save & Finalise or you can click the Save & Finalise button located towards the bottom
Inserting content into case notes
1. Click on the quotation mark icon
2. Click Add Shortcut
3. Enter the shortcut and the full text, then click Save
4. Type out the shortcut with the leading #
For example #gp would replace with General Practitioner.