Purchases are widely used by financial reports, booking appointments and purchase orders and help to keep your practice organised.
In this article we will discuss:
📝 Be sure to check out how to add a category first before adding a purchase
💡 Keeping your categories and purchases organised and up to date can save a lot of time and effort when it comes to tax time
Navigating to Purchase
1. Start off from the Dashboard
2. Scroll down to Data
3. Select Purchase, here is where you can record the details
Add a purchase
1. From Purchase move across to the left
2. Here you can select Add Purchase
3. This is the section where you can start entering your purchase details.
Entering your purchase
1. Make sure you have all your purchase details ready
2. In this section, you can enter specific information to be recorded about the purchase.
3. There are mandatory fields denoted in red. When finished, click Insert to add the purchase to your chosen category
4. All added purchases appear on the main Purchases page. The search function can be used to narrow results down by category and keywords to find specific purchases.
💡 The Pre-GST Calculator can be useful in determining the GST/pre-GST price. Enter the full price in Purchase Amount ($50.00) and click Calculate to get the price of GST ($4.55) and the pre-GST ($45.45) cost of the purchase
See similar articles relating to using purchases, loans and invoicing :
Please let us know if you have any questions and don't forget to rate this help article below, so that we can continue to improve our support to you!