The coreplus calendar supports iCal standards, which allows iPhones/iPads or Android devices to view appointments via their calendar application. It can also be setup to sync to your Gmail or Outlook calendars.
💡 The iCal feed is one way and only allows for appointments to be viewed. Appointments accessible through an iCal feed cannot be updated, created or deleted from your device.
💡 Microsoft Outlook for Mac - Version 16.25 or later currently doesn't support the functionality of adding subscribed calendar URLs
This article includes:
Finding your iCal link
1. From the Calendar, click on More then Settings, select the iCal tab, then select your iCal link and copy it, or email it to yourself so you can access it from your phone
Syncing with Google calendar, and Android devices
💡 As long as you've signed into your Google account on your Android phone, the calendar will sync across.
1. Login to your Google account, by going to http://calendar.google.com
2. Click the + icon on the left hand side
3. Select From URL
4. Paste the link into the URL of calendar textbox
🛑 Do not tick Make the calendar publicly accessible
5. Click on Add Calendar
Syncing with iPhones and other Apple devices
1. From the Settings app, click on Accounts & Password
2. Click Add Account
3. Select Other
4. Choose the Add Subscribed Calendar option
5. Enter the link from coreplus into the Server field, and click Next
6. Leave the password and username blank, and click Save
How long does the sync for iCal take?
💡 The way an iCal feed works is that is your calendar application (e.g. Google calendar) periodically requests an update of the information from coreplus. That is, coreplus can not push the data to your calendar, it's your calendar that requests it from coreplus.
Although Google updates the calendar automatically from the coreplus feed, the timescales can be up to 12 hours and there is no manual way to force the update, except for removing and re-adding the iCal link.
Help guides you may be interested in:
Please let us know if you have any questions and don't forget to rate this help article below, so that we can continue to improve our support to you!