When adding a new team member into coreplus, there are several things to consider and setup before they're ready to go!
Coreplus has three different access levels which are outlined below.
The admin access level is suited for receptionists and those who handle accounts. They have the least access to the system, but hey, they're free!
- Clients and appointments can't be assigned to an admin user
- Admin users can book appointments for all practitioners
- Users will be able to view all clients in the system. Using feature permissions, you can restrict what they can access
Suitable for practitioners seeing clients, but shouldn't have access to view all client files or be able to access system settings. Case manager access level would be a prefect fit!
- Clients and appointments can be assigned to a case manager
- By default, case mangers can only view and book their own clients and appointments. This can be changed via client and calendar sharing
Full access to the account and the ability to make system and account changes. What more could you want?
- View all clients and appointments added into the system
- Modify system settings such as sharing permissions and user details
- Delete invoices
Once you've selected the appropriate access level, you can fine tune the access other users in your account will have. With great power comes great responsibility, which is why only supervisors will be able to access this feature.