Theratrak has integrated with coreplus to help save you time on your documentation requirements.
Theratrak enables therapists to quickly and easily prescribe custom therapy home programs. Theratrak has been co-designed with occupational therapists, speech therapists, psychologists and physiotherapists working in the disability sector. The platform enables therapists to capture and digitise meaningful information from therapy sessions and then efficiently send this to participants and their families with customisable notifications.
When you have connected Theratrak with coreplus you can:
Quickly and easily add participants from coreplus to your Theratrak account
Automatically save all of the notes from your therapy program as a draft case note in coreplus as soon as you send it to the participant
The draft notes will be ready for you in coreplus to add your observations or any other key clinical information to your case notes when you get back to your desk
Setting up the integration only takes a few minutes.
This article includes:
Enable Theratrak Add On
1. To enable this add on, simply navigate to Setup > Add Ons
2. Click on the Theratrak tile and select the Enable button
3. Accept the Terms and Conditions by ticking the box and clicking I Agree
4. Copy the Access Token as you will need this code for the next steps
Link your Theratrak account to coreplus
1. Log into your Theratrak account
2. Head to Clinic settings from your clinic portal account
3. Click the Add button next to the Integration heading and select coreplus
4. Paste the Access Token from coreplus (which you can find by going to Setup > Add Ons > Theratrak)
5. Paste the Access Token from your coreplus account into Theratrak
Publish your User Profile
1. From the Dashboard, click on Setup > Settings > User Profile
2. Complete profiles for all practitioners you want to publish to Theratrak. Make sure to select the relevant Specialty for each practitioner.
3. Scroll down and tick the checkbox for Publish to publish the practitioner's profile to the client portal, and then click Save
💡 You will need to have a Clinician or Practitioner position selected as a prerequisite for the Specialties to appear. You can have multiple positions ticked.
Finalise the setup
Book a time with the Theratrak team here, and one of their team members will be able to assist you with the rest of the integration for free.
🛑 Linking error
If you receive an error message when linking a client, please check that the first name, last name, date of birth and email address match the details in coreplus.
Please let us know if you have any questions, and don't forget to rate this help article below so that we can continue to improve our support to you!