Whilst we don’t like goodbye’s, we are sad to see you go 😔
There are a few steps to follow in order to close off your account with coreplus and to cancel your coreplus subscription. The below steps will take you through the process:
1. Go to 'My Account' and under 'Subscription' click on 'Cancel Account'
💡 If the 'Cancel Account' button is greyed out, your account has outstanding invoices which will need to be paid prior to cancelling your account. Should you have any questions regarding your invoices you can contact the Support Team on live chat or via email: Support@coreplus.com.au
💡 Only Supervisor users can cancel a coreplus account.
2. Enter your coreplus password again to confirm
3. Make sure you complete a data backup and click 'Proceed'
NOTE: The data backup for Mac or Windows generates overnight and will be available for download only on the next day.
4. Please select from the options telling us why you have decided to cancel your subscription with coreplus
5. Tick the box confirming that you wish to cancel your coreplus account
6. Click on 'Cancel Account'
7. Click 'Confirm'
Your data will be deleted from coreplus once your account has been closed which will be the last day of the month, but you can continue using coreplus until then. Once your account has been closed you will receive an email confirming the closer of your account.
Changed your mind?
If you have already confirmed to have your account cancelled, but have changed your mind you can easily undo the cancellation. Just click on the 'Undo Cancellation' in the red banner within your coreplus account:
Undoing the cancellation means your account will remain active and your subscription will continue. All active users will maintain access to your coreplus account.
Click YES to confirm.
💡 Please note that you can only undo the cancellation prior to the last day of the month.