Our coreplus platform also offers 2 amazing features which may help you during a busy day. You can advise a practitioner via the calendar of the arrival of a client with just one click or simply use the chat function to pass a message on.
To use our instant messaging feature, simply follow the below steps.
1. Click on the chat bubble in the bottom left corner
2. Select who you wish to message
3. Type away!
💡 You can only use the Instant Messaging function if you have multiple users on the account.
Advise about the arrival of a client
This feature is great if your practitioner may be on the phone or busy. You can notify that a client has arrived by using the calendar function:
1. Open your "Calendar" via the main menu:
2. Select the Client Appointment who you wish to notify about and right click on the appointment. Select "IM practitioner client (patient) has arrived)"
3. When checking your dashboard, you can see the chat window including the direct message to your practitioner.
Please let us know if you have any questions.