Bringing you a wrap up of product development, improvements, new features, updates and more.
Lets get into it.
🚀 New free add on: Service Registration Agent (SRA)
This is a digital health network directory, that when you're published, other health providers can find you with ease and comfort of knowing you're a validated healthcare service.They can then use the directory information to send you referrals and other healthcare information supporting clinical handover, continuity of care and other healthcare information needs. The SRA is an ongoing service for the Digital Health network, you can:
- Publish your health care organisation to other providers who may need to refer clients to you
- Publish your practitioners and their areas of specialisation
- Publish updates about your services e.g. address changes, new practitioners, locations you provide services from and to, whether you offer telehealth
- Validate all practitioner AHPRA details
- Validate all address details with Australia Post directory
Available on our eHealth plan only. For more info: https://www.coreplus.com.au/add-ons/service-registration-agent-sra/
😀 Updates to the MBS and DVA schedule
You can now select a relevant service type and add it to your own straight from updated MBS and DVA schedules. Just select the 'View MBS' or 'View DVA' button where you set up your service types to transform the schedule item into one of your service types.
🐛 Medicare response OK button now functioning
Bug resolved, clicking ok should take you back to the Edit Invoice page as per usual.