Multi-Factor Authentication, also known as two-step verification or MFA, adds an extra layer of security to your coreplus account, by requiring not only a password and username but also a code that is sent to the users' mobile device. This ensures that the only people who can access your account are you and your users!
Once enabled, the next time you enter your username and password, a five-digit code will be sent to your mobile number to validate the login.
💡 Only users of a Supervisor level of access can enable Two Factor Authentication.
💡 If you do not know which number is linked to your login or if you no longer have access to this number, you will need to contact the Account holder or a Supervisor user to change this for you.
💡 When Two Factor Authentication is enabled for your practice, this will apply to all users within the account, Supervisors, Case Managers, and Account/Admins.
💡 SMS's are charged at the rate of your current pricing plan.
Enable Multi-Factor Authentication
1. From the Dashboard, click Setup and then Settings, from the Settings page, select Interface Settings, then click the Enable button.
2. Ensure all mobile numbers listed against the users are correct and then click Next.
3. A text message with a five-digit validation code will be sent to the mobile number registered under your coreplus account.
4. Type in the five-digit validation code sent to your mobile and coreplus password then click Verify.
5. Two Factor Authentication should now be enabled for your practice!
Steps 1 - 2
💡 Get a sneak peek into what your login screen will look like when 2FA is enabled!
What to do if the multi-factor (MFA) fails to send SMS validation code
If MFA fails to send you a validation code and you have confirmed the number is correct with a supervisor user, please contact support directly through our live online chat (pssst..... we usually respond pretty quickly!)
See similar articles regarding enabling multi-factor authentication:
📝 Welcome to a new level of security: Two-Factor Authentication
📝 What if I don't receive my MFA validation code?
📝 Interface Settings
Please let us know if you have any questions and don't forget to rate this help article below, so that we can continue to improve our support to you!