To ensure that your Cliniq Apps integration will be successful, please follow the below set up steps. This article includes:
Enable the add on, and locate the API key
1. Click on Setup, Add ons then on the Cliniq Apps tile. Click on Enable and agree to the Terms & Conditions
2. Copy the Access Token and add it to your Cliniq Apps account
📝 Cliniq Apps have a step by step guide which will walk you through the process of adding the Access Token to the account.
Publish your practitioner profile and select your specialties
1. Navigate to Setup, then Settings
2. Click on User Profile
3. Select the user from the list
4. Select the Specialty and tick the Publish option
💡 You might need to enter a mobile number and your coreplus password before being able to click Save
Map your specialties to your Appointment types
To ensure your calendar appointments will be connected with your specialty and appointment type, so that these can be accessible to Cliniq Apps, please ensure that you have Mapped your Appointment Types to your Specialties.
Please let us know if you have any questions and don't forget to rate this help article below, so that we can continue to improve our support to you!