You can change your password for security reasons or reset it if you can't quite remember it.
1. From the log on page, click on Reset it now or alternatively you can reset your password from this link
2. Enter your username, confirm that you're not a robot, then click RESET PASSWORD
3. If you're username is correct, an email will be sent to the email address linked to your account. Click on the link in the email to change your password
4. Enter and confirm your new password. Ensure that your new password includes:
- At least 8 characters
- At least one upper and lower case character
- At least one digit
- No special characters (!,@,#@,$,etc)
5. Click SUBMIT
💡 Your new password is now activated!
See similar articles regarding your login:
Please let us know if you have any questions and don't forget to rate this help article below, so that we can continue to improve our support to you!