Questionnaires allow you to create a list of questions and answers to ask a patient. The answers are multiple-choice and can be scored based on the points you allocate to each answer.
This article includes:
Filling out a questionnaire
1. From the client's file, click on Clinical
2. Click on Questionnaires
3. Select the questionnaire template you wish to fill out
💡 You can also create a questionnaire template from the Manage Questionnaires button
4. Once the Questionnaire has been filled out, click Save to save the answers
5. The corresponding score will then be displayed with the result. Click Yes to save the results to the client's file
Viewing answers for a single client
1. From the Clinical section on the client's file, click on Questionnaires
2. Click View to download a CSV file with the questions and answers
💡 You can open the CSV file with Microsoft Excel, Google Sheets or Apple Numbers.
See similar articles regarding client files and information:
Please let us know if you have any questions and don't forget to rate this help article below, so that we can continue to improve our support to you!