There are 2 options to check on your sent E-Mails, or also known as outbound E-Mail in coreplus. Please find below the step by step guides for each option.
Option 1. Sent E-Mails via Files
1. Use your Main Menu to access Files
2. Click on 'Files' for the drop down menu to open
3. Click on 'Personal Files'
4. access 'Sent Email' Folder'
💡 Once you have clicked on your 'Sent Email' folder, you can use the filter 'Date Modified' and click on the arrow next to it, to sort it by the oldest or most recent sent E-Mail in order.
Option 2. View your Sent E-Mails via Admin Notes
1. Use your Main Menu to access 'Communication'
2. Click on 'Communication' for the drop down menu to open
3. Click on 'Admin Notes'
4. Use the Filter button at the top to adjust type to 'emails' and direction to 'outbound'
5. Click 'Update'
📝See other help guides related to E-Mails queries:
💡 Nominate an email address that your clients will see when receiving emails sent from your coreplus account. To proceed, click here!
💡 The easiest way to send a mass email or text to your clients, see more info here!
💡 More questions about the .PST file? Find more info on importing your .PST file into an email program here!
Please let us know if you have any questions. We are here to help!