To assist the retirement of the coreplus internal emails, we have collated your emails, contacts, and calendar events into a file that you can easily migrate your data into your preferred email hosting service.
This will allow you to keep a copy of any sent and received emails while you used your coreplus email address.
You might be asking what is a .PST file?
PST stands for Personal Storage Table, that is a file format that holds copies of messages, contacts, calendar events, and other variables within Microsoft software
This article includes:
1. Importing your .PST file into Microsoft Outlook 2013/2016
2. Importing your .PST file into Gmail or G Suite
Importing your .PST file into Microsoft Outlook 2013/2016
💡 Before you can import your PST file into Outlook, you will need to have setup your email address within the application. Learn how to do so here
1. Open Microsoft Outlook and click File
2. Select Open & Export
3. Select Import/Export
4. Select Import from another program or file and then click Next
5. Find the .PST file you wish to import
6. Click Finish. Outlook starts importing the contents of your PST file immediately. When the progress box disappears, the import is finished.
💡 Windows helpguide on this process:
Importing your .PST file into Microsoft Outlook 2010 or earlier versions
Importing your .PST file into Gmail or G Suite
💡You will need to download and use the G Suite Migration For Microsoft Outlook tool
1. Start off by opening the G Suite Migration For Microsoft Outlook tool, then entering in your email address and click Continue
2. You will then be redirected to Google on your browser, enter in your email address then click Next
3. Type in your password then select Next
4. Allow the migration tool access by clicking Allow
5. Select From PST File(s).. within the dropdown menu, choose Migrate all data and then click Next
6. Tick all forms of data that you would like to import and then select Migrate
7. The migration should start commencing from here
8. When the migration is complete, click OK
9. You then should be able to see your emails within Gmail or G Suite
💡 The time on how long the migration takes to complete is based on the volume of emails contained within the PST file
See similar articles regarding what to do with your .PST files:
Please let us know if you have any questions and don't forget to rate this help article below, so that we can continue to improve our support to you!