Batch invoice payment allows you to apply a single payment to multiple invoices of different clients. Perfect for when you need to apply payments to a batch payment from an insurer or third party, or if you're writing off a bad debt.
In this article we will discuss:
💡 This feature only brings up billable appointments
💡 The generated payment can be found within the individual client files
Navigate to batch Jobs
1. Navigate to the Dashboard
2. Scroll to Data
3. Run your cursor to Batch Jobs
Batch invoices for multiple clients
1. Click on Data then Batch Jobs and click on Batch Invoice Payment
2. Set the filters to refine the invoices, then click on List Invoices and select the invoices
3. Click Next, enter the payment information, then click Next again and finally Complete to finalise the payment
See similar articles regarding invoicing and payments :
Please let us know if you have any questions and don't forget to rate this help article below, so that we can continue to improve our support to you!
Did this answer your question?