coreplus Updates - September 2nd, 2015
Good news everyone!
Medicare validation checks
Medicare have released new validation rules with regards to client's names. Medicare will accept only alpha-numeric characters, apostrophes and hyphens. Spaces must not appear immediately before or after apostrophes and hyphens.
- O’Toole – Valid
- O’ Toole – Invalid (one or more spaces after apostrophe)
- O ’Toole – Invalid (one or more spaces before apostrophe)
- Anne-Marie – Valid
- Anne -Marie – Invalid (one or more spaces before hyphen)
- Anne- Marie – Invalid (one or more spaces after hyphen)
- Anne - Marie – Invalid (one or more spaces before and after hyphen)
- Robert AKA Bob – Valid
- Robert (Bob) - Invalid (‘(‘ and ‘)’ are not one of the allowed characters)
The changes we've made to aid you in keeping an eye on this are:
- The client 'Details' screen will display a red 'X' if the name does not pass Medicare validation
- If you attempt a Medicare claim with a client whose name is invalid, a pop-up will let you know that this needs to be addressed
Calendar schedules sort order
By default, calendar schedules will now be sorted with the most recent schedule (by starting date) being first, and descending through to the least recent.
Adam Kluga -