A quick overview of Secure Message Delivery (SMD) Hub
How much does it cost?
Secure Message Delivery: Pricing
|Item 1||SMD setup fee:||Nil|
|Item 2||SMD annual subscription:||Nil|
|Item 3||SMD monthly subscription:||Nil|
|Item 4||SMD cost per message received¹:||$1.00|
|Item 5||SMD cost per message sent*:||N/A|
¹does not apply to confirmation messages
*message sending is not currently available.
Integrated with coreplus.
Being connected allows you to receive referrals and documents electronically and securely.
With a few simple clicks you can assign the document to a client & a practitioner within your coreplus account.
Practitioners are able to view these documents from the client's file.
What versions of HL7 and CDA are supported?
- HL7 V2.3, V2.3.1
- ORU R01, REF I12, Nehta MDM T02
- Nehta CDA eReferrals, Discharge Summaries and Specialist Letters
- Acknowledgements ACK R01, RRI I12
- OBX Formats Text, HL7 Formatted Text, PDF, RTF, JPG (other old formats such as PIT within the OBX is not supported)
- OBX Formats can be HL7 Escaped or Base64 encoded
- None to One OBR Result Set supported per HL7 Message
How do I get started?
Adam Kluga -