Step 1 - Click on Communication
Step 2 - Send Email
Step 3 - Select 'Contacts'
Step 4 - Select the user
- Family - Family members added to client files can be used as contacts. For information on adding family members, please click here.
- Referrer - Referrers recorded in your coreplus organisation. For more information on adding referrers, please click here.
- Treater - If a treater is added to a client, their email address can be added into the email. For more information on treaters, please click here.
- Calendar - Search the calendar for clients with appointments on various days. Entering a date or clicking 'Today' will populate a date that you wish to search for and will show clients and their relevant contact details
- Other - Allows you to add a contact that is not part of the previous sections, but may be used often. See more information on this below
Using the 'Other' contact tab
Step 1 - Select the 'Other' tab
Step 2 - Click on the plus icon to add a new contact (1)
- To edit a contact, select a user and click on the edit icon (2)
- To delete a contact, select a user and click on the delete icon (3)
Step 3 - Enter the details, and click 'Submit'
Andreas Papastergiadis -