Step 1 - Select 'Assets'
Step 2 - Select an Asset to add loan information to
- For help on creating an asset, click here.
Step 3 - Select 'Add Loan'
Step 4 - Enter Loan information
- On Loan: Select Yes if the item is on loan, or No if the item is not currently on loan.
- Client: The name of the client who is loaning out the item. Simply start to type the clients name and a list will appear with all the predicted names.
- Date Out: The date that the item was loaned out. This field may be left blank.
- Date Returned: The date the item was returned. This field may be left blank.
- Date Due: The date the item is expected to be returned. This field may be left blank.
- Loan Notes: Optional notes on the loan.
Step 5 - Click 'Save'
Step 6 - To edit a loan, change the details, then select 'Update'
Andreas Papastergiadis -