Restrict spam via email
If your Inbox is continuously being spammed by the same email address, you can add that email address to the 'Blocked Senders List.' This will restrict any emails from that address from reaching your inbox. Steps on how to do this can be found below.
How to add emails to the Blocked Senders List
- Navigate to your inbox and then select 'Options' which is located to the left of the screen
- From the screen that is displayed their should be a header called 'Privacy and Junk E-mail Prevention'
- Under this header, ensure that the 'Filter Junk Email' check box is selected
- Now click on the 'Manage Junk E-Mail Lists' button
- Scroll down to the 'Blocked Senders' section and click 'Add'
- Add in the email address you would like to block of, restricting their emails from reaching your inbox.
- Once you have finished adding in the email addresses you would like to be blocked, they can be saved by clicking the 'Save and Close' button to the top of the screen.
Luke Darmanin -