Create a Custom Data Template
What do the Custom Data Icons Mean?
Custom Data Sets allow coreplus users to collect data from patients; EG. Test results from patients or examination results.
- To add a new custom data set, click on 'Add Custom Data'. Through here you will be able to give the data set a name and enter the questions you would like to be asked.
- By clicking on this icon you will be able to preview of the data set.
- By clicking on this icon you will be able to edit the data set. You have the option to either delete or add questions.
- Export Questions and related Data to an excel spread sheet.
- Delete the data set and all of its related data. Once a Data set is deleted it cannot be recovered.
Information on using Custom Data Sets can be found here.
Luke Darmanin -