Set-up Appointment Types
Why use Appointment Types?
- Save time when booking appointments.
- Color code appointments in your calendar.
- Reporting by Type helps you analyse your practice.
- Reports > Calendar > Type Breakdown.
- Link Types to relevant coreplus add-ons.
Step 1 - Open the Calendar
Step 2 - Select 'Appointment Types'
Step 3 - Press 'Add New'
Step 4 - Create some appointment types
- Click on 'Add New'
- Give it a description
- Define the colour that will be used for the appointment
- Define the length (optional)
- Define a location (optional)
- Define a practitioner (optional)
- Associate the appointment type with a client group (optional)
Step 5 - Press 'Save'
Mark Pirotta -
Have more questions? Submit a request