The 'Feature Permissions' will enable Supervisors to increase or restrict the amount of features that other users within the organisation have access to within coreplus.
Step 1 - Select 'Settings' under 'Setup' on the coreplus Dashboard
Step 2 - Select 'Feature Permissions'
Step 3 - Select the 'Manage' button next to the user you wish to change permissions for
Step 4 - Within 'Manage Access', you can now select 'Yes' or 'No' to enable or disable features
- Select 'Yes' to enable a feature
- Select 'No' to disbale a feature
You can be more specific with Sharing Client Access
Within Client File Access, you can specify which features a case manager can view within their client's file. You can also specify which features a case manager can view in a client file that is shared with them.
- Yes - my and shared clients: You will enable the case manager to view this feature for their clients & any shared clients file
- Yes - my clients only: You will enable the case manager to view this feature from their clients file only
- No: You will disable the this feature for all client files for this case manager
Step 5 - Save Permission
Please note: If you do not click 'Save Permissions', the changes will not take effect
Luke Darmanin -