Once you have completed the initial registration process for the Service Registration Assistant, you'll be ready to move onto publishing your practice's practitioners, locations and healthcare services to the SRA portal. The data is validated and then published to nominated external organisations.
The aim of the SRA is to reduce paperwork, keep healthcare practice details accurate and improve patient outcomes and experiences.
Start by navigating to Setup > Add Ons > Service Registration Assistant
💡 If you're unable to see the add on tile, please contact us on 1300 668 988 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Once the welcome page appears, click Next to go to the next step
3. Confirm that all your organization's locations are shown and click Next. If not, you can manually map the location by following the below video
4. Confirm that all your organization's healthcare services and types are shown and click Next. If not, you can manually map the details by following the below video
5. Confirm that all your organization's practitioners details are shown and click Finish. If not, you can manually map the details by following the below video
💡 If your AHPRA ID doesn't appear, you'd need to click Search APHRA ID and select the relevant practitioner from the list
6. The SRA Setup Wizard will then proceed with sending through your location details, health care services and practitioner roles to SRA