We understand it's now more important than ever to be able to service your clients via Telehealth so we have created TeleConsult - coreplus' own integrated solution for Telehealth!
- All data is stored and backed up in Australia on Government approved Asure cloud services.
- They use 128 bit encryption and do regular penetration tests.
- It's used by government departments, and psychology practices (external to coreplus)
Adding the TeleConsult Add On allows you to:
- Deliver telehealth consults to your clients.
- Launch the consult directly from the coreplus appointment.
- Add it to your Client Portal so clients can book themselves in for a telehealth consult.
- Click on Setup, Add Ons and the TeleConsult tile. Select the Enable button, accept the Terms and Conditions by ticking the box and click I Agree
This will create an appointment type called TeleConsult in your account.
(NB: The title is not editable, but feel free to change the duration, location, colour etc. of this appointment type!)
Applying this appointment type to an appointment will create the telehealth consult for you.
Now that you have enabled your telehealth add on, you will need to:
📝 Adjust your appointment reminders to facilitate Telehealth workflows for your clients
📝Create and launch a TeleConsult appointment
💡To make your telehealth option available for online bookings, you can now map it to a speciality in client portal bookings
💡 Hint: It might be worth un-mapping all other appointment types if the practice is no longer conducting face to face consultations!