📝You will need to apply for a site certificate with Medicare first before you are able to upload it to your account
💡 If you are practicing from multiple locations, Medicare and coreplus will only require one site certificate per practice
Uploading your site certificate into coreplus
1. Insert the CD from Medicare into your computer. Click on Setup, select Add Ons and then click on the Medicare tile
2. You will find five files located on the CD, all of these must be uploaded into coreplus.
- Click on Choose File or Browse next to fac_encrypt.p12
- From the pop-up screen that appears, locate your CD drive's directory
- Locate the file fac_encrypt.p12 and select this file to upload it into coreplus
- Follow the above steps for the remaining four files that are remaining on the CD
Enter remaining information
1. Enter your Medicare PIC Code. This should have been received around the same time as you received your CD from Medicare. Ensure all characters are entered, including any symbols.
2. Enter your Provider Number. The provider number that was given when submitting the forms to Medicare. Ensure this is the exact same provider number, otherwise the Site Certificate will not be created successfully
3. Enter your Email Address. Enter the same email address used when the form was filled out and sent to Medicare, if it is different the site certificate will not be created successfully
Create PSI Store
Once the above components have been component you are ready to generate your Medicare online store.
1. Click Create PSI Store. This may take a few minutes to complete
2. Verify if your Site Certificate has been successfully uploaded by checking your email.
If it failed to generate successfully, you should be informed as to why it failed. Common reasons may be due to:
- The PIC code was entered incorrectly
- The email address was entered incorrectly