Increase your cash flow, remove the need for terminals, the fees associated with them and introduce a paperless and easy way to process your Medicare and DVA billing and claiming.
Apply for Medicare online claiming site certificate with coreplus
1. Download and complete the Public Key Infrastructure Site Certificate form from Medicare's website
2. On this form, you will need to supply your location/minor ID found on your coreplus account
3. Submit the form to Medicare. Medicare can take one to two weeks to process your application. Once processed, they should send you your Site Certificate CD. You can then upload your site certificate to coreplus.
💡 It is highly recommend that you call Medicare on 1800 700 199, as you may be required to fill out additional forms. For example:
- You may need to fill out a banking details form so Medicare know where to deposit your rebates
- You will also need to let Medicare know which provider numbers should be linked to your Site Certificate
- If they are not linked up correctly, Medicare could reject some of your claims
💡 You will not need to apply for more than one Site Certificate, even if you practice from multiple locations or have multiple practitioners. As long as all provider numbers are linked to your Site Certificate then your claims should go through successfully
📝 Once you have received your CD from Medicare, you are ready to upload the site certificate documents into your coreplus account